Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Look SOO Young!

It's amazing how much you change in just 3 and a half short years! I found this picture on my old laptop and thought we looked soo young! I can remember when I first saw this picture and hated it because I thought it made my legs look fat and funny because of the way I was standing. Now I'm starting to think they didn't look so bad, seeing as I don't even have those jeans anymore but if I did they wouldn't fit by a long shot. Funny how that works. I don't usually do this, I'm not sure how I feel about tagging, but I think this is a good time, if ever there was one. The following people have officially been tagged and have to post a picture of themselves with their significant other from the first year they were dating. This should be fun and interesting...

Mom, the other Mom, (all the sisters of coarse:) Rach, Shan, Lori, Francie, Lindsay, Elle J, Cathy and Teena. Ok, some of you are gonna have some funny lookin pictures. Lindsay, yours will look the most normal, I almost didn't include you since it hasn't been very long for you, but then again mine is only just over 3 years and look how funny it already looks.



7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

You and Adam look soooo young.

I used to think that I gained so much weight when I was pregnant and weighed 122 when my daughter was born. Oh how I would love to be 122 pounds now! Funny how our perspective changes.

Tina in CT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina in CT said...

You and Adam look soooo young.

I used to think that I gained so much weight when I was pregnant and weighed 122 when my daughter was born. Oh how I would love to be 122 pounds now! Funny how our perspective changes.

Rachael said...

Wow, look at your hair Nat!

I'm sure I have some doozies. Remember the Pennsylvania photo shoot?

I'll see if I can get Derrick to scan one.

Kristin said...

oh how funny! it will be interesting to see the changes jorden and i have over the next couple years! :)

honestgrl said...

You do look really young. Wow. Your hair is really long. I will post a picture of us, but really I think the only difference between a picture that we took yesterday and a picture that we took last year is that I won't have this huge belly sticking out all over the place. Perhaps I will post again in three years and see what it looks like then. Maybe the belly will still be there....but for no good reason. :( I hope not.

trigirl82 said...

You do look young, but not that far off from now. I think anyway. You're aging well. Hahaha. That's good, right?! :-)