- Ok Guys, thanks for the inputs. Some of them are great names, but some of them are better suggestions of what NOT to name a baby. I listed them in the order of what I would use first. Unfortunately some have already been used and so I cannot use them. But I need more suggestions. Don't be offended if I don't like your suggestion. I put them all in the list the other day and just sorted them today so I wasn't biased based on who suggested them. Here's what you guys, my readers came up with:
- Clair
- Katie
- Rosie
- Juliet
- Grace (my nieces name)
- Claudia
- Emma (my sister's nieces name
- Ann
- Anne
- Shelly
- Jillie
- Jilly
- Bugs
- Gooch (and this one is just horrible, but it didn't make the bottom of the list!)
- Zoe
BOYS: - Luke
- Finley
- Preston
- Rocco - Francie's cat's name
- Riley
- George - Adam's mom's cat's name, not a good choice for a human baby
I am glad to hear all the positive feedback on "Avery" Because I think it's so cute but Adam hates it (so does my mother-in-law)! Oh, and I love the name Jillian, but Adam won't Have anything to do with it because he knew a Jillian. Have you ever known anyone to spoil a name because you don't care for them? Yes!! Unfortunately. Or didn't like a name until you met someone with that name you really liked? Yes!!

7 comments:
A suggestion...Don't tell family and friends names you and Adam are considering as they could sway you. Also, it's your baby and your baby to name. Don't let others influence you by negativity.
I hate the name stephanie. to many witchy women with that name! i love avery! and gooch! omg. haha i laughed so hard!
I had a hard time thinking of boys names that I liked. Fortunately, I only had one boy and could only think of one name!!!
But, I do like the name Wesley for a boy. That was the name of my grandfather's brother (he had 6 brothers). I wish his name wasn't so awful - he was the greatest man ever!!! His name was Orval Earnest. Maybe you could name the baby Earnest? No. Wouldn't be my choice.
But, what do you think of Taylor or Prescott?
I know! Daniel Louis!!!
My friend Courtney (from high school - you remember her?) has a daughter and her name is Avery. It is cute.
I always liked Luke for a boy. It goes good with Jack and Ben too! (Assuming you want your babies name to "go" with his cousins. :))
Nat - Taylor or Prescott would be really cool since they are both family names. (Prescott is Grandma Annie's maiden name.)
I always wanted to use Taylor - it's modern and popular, but cool that it's a family name - but it doesn't go well with Proctor as a last name, so I never did. I didn't like the repeating "or".
If you want me to pick something out for you, just let me know! ;) It's fun thinking of names for babies. I'd have a dozen just to name them all. You know, if I could skip being pregnant (I liked everything about being pregnant except getting fat), getting up in the night with a baby and potty training, and had lots of money laying around to send them to good colleges.
P.S. Do you want either of my strollers? I bought that pricey new Baby Jogger to use with Ben, and I also bought the Peg Perago Aria travel stroller just for him. They're both in really good condition, just need a little dusting from the garage.
How about Dixie for a girl? It's different and supper cute. Cant you just imagine a little girl with that name?
Okay so it's a little southern, but I like it.
I like Prescott too for a boy.
I'll keep thinking since your so open to suggestions.
Todd was always annoyed by everyone's suggestions.
I'm with Lori .. Dixie is cute! Bring back the retro names, I think they work really well!
I don't know how it would work with your last name since I do not know it, but these are kinda cool to through in the mix, I think:
Rita
Lincoln
Alli or Ally
Winston
Kyler
Coben
Rex
Georgia
Eva
Post a Comment