Wow, has Mason changed. He looks so much older. Just love that blue velour sailor outfit. I love any type of sailor clothes on little boys. I think Mason looks like Adam.He is very, very cute.
You should find pictures of all three of you at the same age. That might make it easier to tell. All three babies are cute!!!
Oh wow! I think he looks like you, Natalie.
Sorry Nat, I think he looks like Adam. But you look grumpy in your baby picture, so maybe that is not the best picture to compare.
His eyes and nose and mouth look like you in those pictures. Adams eyes are definitely different and his nose too!
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
5 comments:
Wow, has Mason changed. He looks so much older. Just love that blue velour sailor outfit. I love any type of sailor clothes on little boys.
I think Mason looks like Adam.
He is very, very cute.
You should find pictures of all three of you at the same age. That might make it easier to tell. All three babies are cute!!!
Oh wow! I think he looks like you, Natalie.
Sorry Nat, I think he looks like Adam. But you look grumpy in your baby picture, so maybe that is not the best picture to compare.
His eyes and nose and mouth look like you in those pictures. Adams eyes are definitely different and his nose too!
Post a Comment