Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who Needs "f" Anyways?

A ew weeks ago, Adam dropped the computer. We thought or sure it was done or. At irst it wouldn't turn on at all, then it came around and turned on, but couldn't get past the opening "windows" logo display. But ater a little coercing, she came back on. The laptop works great now, like nothing ever happened...almost. Strangely, the only thing eected by the all is the letter " ". I have to push it REALLY hard to get it to work. Surprisingly, that letter is not used that oten. Thank goodness right? Remember to count your (26) blessings each time you sit down at your computer...that is unless your Rachael, and missing entire buttons because some little people have sticky ingers:)

5 comments:

Cecelia said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, but this is a cute post.

Julie said...

That would be a great excuse for misspelled words in your blogs. I get "quirked" also when I post my blog thinking it looks great, then I read it and find a spelling error. I could just blame it on my missing " ".

Have a good day.

Rachael said...

Nat -- I got my keys fixed! Didn't you notice?

Hey, I did notice your new stuff in your etsy store. The rectangular dish is SO cute!

~ V ~ said...

Too funny!

CATHY said...

I can't believe it even came on again. Isn't it unny how we can still read words without certain letters.
I need to check your etsy store out. I might want to buy something rom you.hehehehhe